Wednesday, January 31, 2007

LIVE Performance


Well we finally got it out of the way and made time for our Ident project. I think the performance went really well. Everyone seemed confident about it and there was alot of enthusiasm. Apart from the massive cock up with the printed handouts on the day and actually missing the main performance, everything went well. I'd watched them rehearsing for ages so I know what I missed. On that note, missing Jools and Dom was a bit of a faux pas. I ended up sat on Maid Marian Way for two hours waiting for some fresh hand outs and by the time they were ready the group had moved on to another performance in Sneinton. I'd set up all the images on te street at 08:30 and it was disapointing to miss the show.

Above are two of the illustrations I used in conjunction with the poem that Sherri wrote. If you look carefully you should see the links to the verses.

No comments: