Friday, March 23, 2007

Same But Different: Progress

It might be a week overdue but this project is really coming together. After 2 weeks of constant 'arguing' with Gav over the style and content we have come to an agreement. It may be a little more in depth than I originally intended but I feel the project has benefitted from it. We're about to upload it to our server space at propermashup.co.uk so by the end of the weekend, we'll have our first working interactive site. Its been a steep learning curve on the old HTML over the last few months and I feel I have done myself justice with this one. Although the scripting maybe basic, I reckon it suits the style I work with, the google ranking might be pretty low but I'm not out there to get as many hits as possible. It is made purely for the benefit of my web knowledge and for the lecturers at NTU Multimedia. Hold tight for a link to the fully working edition.

1 comment:

Gav Cooper said...

Arguing?!

I’d say it was more… ‘productive heated discussion’ - HA