Friday, April 20, 2007

Identities: Creating Space

I thought it was about time I posted another entry about my Identities Project. I've been bogged down with extra curricular activities (coming up with a new style for the Ambush Flyers, working on the 'Eco-Event' design and recording tracks and mixes for the Ambush back catalogue). Working on another ident has not helped the progress of my project in terms of a time scale but it has allowed me to see it from another perspective. I've decided to make a few drastic changes to the way in which I approach the web aspect of the project. Having considered doing the whole web aspect of the course (front and back end web implementation) it seemed fitting that I attempt the 'Trent Media' website using the CSS style.
Because all other aspects of the project are complete, namely the actual ID, I can spend the remaining time working on the website to make it as fully accessible as possible. You can view the progress report on the logo design by using the link below. It will give insight into the finished product and explain how it will be implemented into the website. Here's to some proper hard graft. Hold it.

Download MM_ident_digital-space.doc

No comments: